What Happens When You Check In?
Upon arrival in the facility, several things will take place to get you started into your program. Below is a brief outline of the process, and what you can expect when first arriving at Life Change Centers.
Most all of your needs will be provided for while in the program, but you are allowed to bring in the following personal items:
- Clothes, shoes, sleepwear, etc.
- A Bible
- A wedding ring (If married)
- Hard candies/gum that may be used throughout the day
- Family members may bring in ground coffee, creamer, or food items, but it will be shared with the entire house if brought in.
- Toiletries - Deodorant, shampoo, conditioner, soap, toothpaste, etc.