About Life Change Centers Facilities
Life Tasks Integration
In the final steps of the rehabilitation program, students reintegrate unto basic life duties with the help of a personal mentor who works closely with the student on each task. Also students and mentors work closely on integrating into church life and participating in a church ministry.
- Surrounding oneself with the right individuals who are able to support and guide in the right direction
- getting a self sustaining job . to support oneself
- on hands experience of how to deal with conflicts/ problems of everyday life
- slowest but surely taking care of past obligations such as: Courts, fines, child support, etc..
- Learning how to take care of everyday’s life necessities, such as job, bills transportation, etc..
Church Ministry Adaptation
- Importance of prayer and reading God’s word in order to succeed in the ministry God has given.
- Continually growing spiritually in personal a personal relationship with Jesus Christ
- Personal guidance and counseling as needed
- being productive in the position God has positioned to be in.